Excited to grow your career?
Our mission is to 'help people save and invest with confidence'. We are looking for great people to join us, so please come and invest in YOUR future at HL.
The successful candidate will deliver induction and on-going training to support the HL Advisory Service (HLAS) team, training which will help to ensure that the advice provided to clients is consistent with group and divisional purposes and values.
Delivery of training specific to the needs of the advisory division with responsibility for:-
- Induction training for new colleagues and existing colleagues promoted to new roles
- a programme of on-going training support covering support of the HL advisory process and HL Way
- Creation of referable training modules as required to support HLAS
- Providing training to support HLAS requirements including the introduction of new products or advisory approaches
- Supporting the delivery of development plans through training modules and interventions based on an analysis of needs
- support of HLAS through provision of training packages for the business group as required
- Record keeping of training provided
- Relevant experience as either a trainer of certified advisers or as a certified adviser
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven organisation skills
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Sound written communication skills
- QCF level 4 minimum qualified - ideally Chartered Financial Adviser
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
Performance-related annual bonus scheme
25* days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays, plus 1 day additional Christmas closure time
Option to purchase up to an additional 5 days holiday each year
Pension scheme - up to 19% contribution
Flexible working options available
Enhanced parental leave benefits
Variety of travel to work schemes, including season ticket loans and cycle to work
Bike storage and shower facilities
Employee assistance programme
Annual events, activities and sports groups
Smart casual dress policy and dress down Fridays
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't tick every box. If you're excited about working for us, and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need!
Hargreaves Lansdown is an inclusive employer that values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all individuals without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
This role may also be available on a flexible working or part time basis – please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.
Please note, we are unable to provide employment sponsorship to candidates.
We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job. If you see a vacancy on Ethnic Jobsite requesting bank account details please email