Coordination and Support Officer
British Medical Association
The BMA is looking to recruit a Coordination and Support Officer to provide high quality administrative support to the team and our Council, main policy making conference and governance committees.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to): ;
* committee administration,
* processing and coordinating expenses and being responsible for database management.
* broader office coordination support to the team.
To succeed in this role, you:
* will be highly organised
* will be able to grasp new concepts quickly and have experience of committee administration.
* must be able to work flexibly and have the practical aptitude to think quickly and respond to demands in a positive manner.
Council secretariat is responsible for providing support to our corporate and political governance structures, ensuring that our committees and internal structures work effectively and dynamically. It is also responsible for the planning and delivery of the BMA’s main annual policy -making conference.
The British Medical Association (BMA) is the professional association and trade union for doctors and medical students in the UK. It has a prominent and influential position at the very heart of current debate over the future of healthcare provision. Why work for us?
As a BMA employee, you`ll receive:
* Generous annual leave provision, plus 1 company day and public holidays
* Double matching pension contributions up to 12% of salary
* Season ticket loan (up to £10,000) after completion of probationary period
* Additional flexible benefits.
You may be working remotely initially, but we`ll provide all the support you need. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply through our website. For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org .uk
Diversity & Inclusion Monitoring:
We need your support to make sure our staff come from a variety of backgrounds so we especially welcome applications from disadvantaged communities. Even if you`re not selected, it would be really helpful if you could complete the diversity & inclusion data when you apply for this role, because we can make sure we are encouraging a diverse mixture of candidates to apply. Thank you very much.
British Medical Association is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
If you see a vacancy on Ethnic Jobsite requesting bank account details please email email@example.com