Content Marketing Executive
Guinness World Records
The Consultancy is the commercial B2B2C division of Guinness World Records (GWR), which works with global and local brands, agencies, and organisations to devise creative content campaigns and PR activations around record-breaking. Your job:
• Working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager, to execute and grow the marketing function in the EMEA APAC Consultancy.
• Create diverse digital content that showcases the power of record breaking for brands and agencies.
• Build, execute, and report CRM campaigns which can successfully engage existing B2B clients and grow new audiences.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
• Create case studies, long-form news stories and articles, and short-form social content related to world records in client campaigns
• Communicate with selected clients to retrieve information for articles, sponsored content, case studies, testimonials, and media assets
• Collaborate with the global content team to negotiate and schedule in organic and sponsored content on multiple owned channels
• Ensure that the commercial GWR tone-of-voice and design aesthetics are maintained in all assets
Website and Social Media:
• Upload the created content (case studies, articles, and others) to the content management system to two GWR websites (.com and .de)
• Report on content performance using Google Analytics
• Assist in website projects for the region such as migrating and editing content, testing user journeys and new functionalities, and reporting bugs and issues
• Help manage and review SEO for all B2B content on ENG and DE websites
• Co-ownership of the LinkedIn page of GWR
• Engage with the LinkedIn community to increase relevant brand exposure and to nurture leads for marketing qualification.
• Develop, manage, and execute email marketing campaigns, including user journeys, segmentation and customer personas, regular newsletters, landing pages, and automated initiatives.
• Manage all email marketing operations from building lists, developing templates, and creating automation rules via Salesforce and Pardot to reporting on results.
• Develop and manage all Salesforce campaign hierarchy to track digital campaign performance related to email campaigns, events, and advertising and partnership activities.
• Create regular reports on content performance and database fluctuations
• Manage and advise on brand approvals of client campaign assets
• Manage the library of all created content pieces and sales assets
• Create reports on content performance
• Liaise with external suppliers, including but not limited to production of branded merchandise and translation services.
• Support and deputise the Senior Marketing Manager when needed
• Senior Marketing Manager
• Sales and Marketing Director
• Commercial Account Services team
• Global Product Marketing team
• Global Digital Content team
• Design team
• Content and Marketing colleagues in other regional consultancies
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATION
• Bachelor’s Degree
Training, License, Certification Requirements:
• Google Analytics
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent command of English
• Copywriting and digital content creation skills
• Pardot (or similar CRM software) – building lists, campaigns, engagement studios, A/B testing, reporting
• Google Analytics
• MS Office
• Ability to analyse data, to summarise and visualise findings and insights
• Marketing degree/Marketing qualification
Extra points for:
• Adobe Suite
• European language(s)
• Agency experience
• Experience with digital marketing campaigns and metrics
• Have an impeccable eye for detail
• Creative and proactive
• Ability to own projects and deliver results
• Able to collaborate with colleagues across different departments and divisions
• Have an open mind to learn and grow
• Culturally sensitive
Guinness World Records is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
If you see a vacancy on Ethnic Jobsite requesting bank account details please email email@example.com