Base Location: Tarbert Power Station, Limerick
Salary: €27,900 - €41,900 + Annual Incentive + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: 2 year Fixed Term Contract | Full Time, 37 hours per week | Flexible Working Options available
What is the Role?
As a Shift Operative, you will have a number of key role responsibilities, including:
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of SHE performance at Tarbert
- Monitor the operation of the plant, at all times observing all internal & external environmental standards, inclusive of the stations IPPC authorisation
- Work within the requirements of the applicable Safety Rules, Operational Instruction, Tarbert Work Instructions, Corporate HSE documents, and all other statutory requirements
- To act as CPO, AP3, & AP4 under SSE Safety Rules when required
- Ensure own training and competencies are valid & in-date as per this job profile
What do I need?
To be successful in applying for this role, we are ideally looking for individuals with the following experience and skills:
- Educated to Level 5 Minimum . Level 6 qualification in an Engineering or Science Discipline is desirable. Alternatively an Electrical or Mechanical Craft qualification
- Experience and understanding in the operation of power stations or other process plants
- Flexibility and ability to learn quickly
- Team Worker
- Shift Worker
SSE plc is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
If you see a vacancy on Ethnic Jobsite requesting bank account details please email firstname.lastname@example.org