Human Resources and Personnel
Reporting to the Director of Compensation Programmes, you'll support projects across the whole compensation team, providing analytical compensation support ensuring Centrica’s reward arrangements continue to be competitive to attract and retain top talent for our organisation.
Accountability, Projects will include:
* Delivery of the annual reward review including systems set up, escalated queries, communications and ensuring pay increases and annual incentives are paid accurately & on time.
* Support collective pay negotiations and processes by providing market data, employee modelling. Managing processes to implement collective pay deals accurately.
* Evaluate and benchmark new roles using Hay Job Evaluation methodology
* Submitting to and interpreting market intelligence surveys to create salary ranges globally and support the maintenance and global job catalogue
* Work with the business to carry out salary range reviews to ensure that the salary ranges are accurate
* Support M&A activities by evaluating roles, costing and comparing packages and supporting implementation
* Review incentives plans against external market practices and internally, making recommendations to ensure they are competitive and cost effective.
* Support the governance of incentive plans to our internal and externally regulated standards.
Competencies and Qualifications
* Advanced IT skills (inc. MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SAP reporting and Workday) – Must be able to write formulas using if statements, VLOOKUP's etc Develop comprehensive Excel workbook analysis, using “what if scenarios”, pivot tables, graphs
* Advanced numeracy and analytical skills and ability to work with large volume of data from multiple sources and to interpret and extract insight in a clear, simple and succinct manner
* Communication and presentation skills and ability to convey complex issues succinctly and effectively to a variety of audiences
* Methodical approach to analysis and great attention to detail
* Excellent organisation skills and ability to manage conflicting priorities
* Ability to work under pressure, without impacting accuracy
* Ability to develop practical solutions within the overarching Centrica reward framework/strategy
* Strong intellectual rigour and an appetite for professional development
* Good commercial acumen and broad business understanding
* Ability to adapt to change
* Track record of building successful, collaborative relationships
* Strong team player and willing to support other team members when needed
* Reward lead for performance management ensuring the process and core messages are clearly understood and embedded. Provide reporting and insight into on key statistics
* Experience of working as part of a global team, ideally in a matrix environment
* Knowledge of job evaluation, reward market surveys and incentives
* Experience of working with job families and salary structures
* Experience of working in a unionised environment desirable
* Expereince of supporting reward processes/guidance in connection with performance management is essential
The ideal candidate would also be, Hay Job Evaluation Trained, have equivalent experience as well as CIPD qualified. These are not essential requirements for this opportunity and if you're able to offer relevant expereince within a similar complex organisation that's equally as desirable.
Centrica Plc is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
If you see a vacancy on Ethnic Jobsite requesting bank account details please email firstname.lastname@example.org