Culture Lead (9-12 month FTC)
As our Culture Lead you'll be responsible for assessing, defining, measuring and delivering our desired culture and colleague value proposition across Centrica. The role shapes and facilitates the definition of our culture, as well as leads on programmes of work that create the required cultural change.
Working across HR and business teams, the role influences shaping and embedding our values and assessing the organisations maturity in line with our mission statement and values.
The maternity cover will take the cultural roadmap & strategy and execute the milestones working with the Colleague Experience team and Business Units to ensure successful embedment and measure the impact on a regular basis.
Flexible and can be based at any UK main office
Accountabilities of the role holistically:
* Works within the Colleague Experience team to ensure the plans boost the desired organisations culture.
* Support the Leadership, Culture and Communications Director to ensure our leadership development, management effectiveness, inclusion, and communication plans are united and deliver a seamless colleague experience.
* Facilitate the continued evolution of our desired culture and Colleague Value Proposition and execute the plan to embed, measure and maintain it, gaining buy in and support across key stakeholder groups.
* Lead on the diagnostic of our as-is and to-be cultural state across the business
* Support the preparation of and presentation of strategy papers that influence our cultural change agenda.
* Build strong networks across HR and the business in order to best represent the colleagues voice.
* Work with the Colleague Journeys team to ensure that our core journeys, such as attraction, recruitment, onboarding, development, recognition, reinforce the organisations culture and values.
* Report on and analyse the defined company measures of change from a cultural perspective and provide ongoing reassurance that these are being met.
* Works alongside Engagement and Communication Managers and Specialists to ensure our tone of voice reflects the tone of the organisation and the values it stands for
* Lead Cultural Change Programmes defined in the Cultural Roadmap working with the Business Units
* Continuous scanning of external best practise & insight forums to drive the cultural agenda and HR trends.
Core Deliverables for the year:
* Ownership for Performance Management quarterly reviews to support our colleagues and leaders in driving a better performance culture.
* Ownership for driving the direction of the Purpose and Vision agenda, to translate into meaningful and sustainable actions for our colleagues.
* Leading, shaping and delivering projects to land the cultural strategy and roadmap; including revisiting diagnostics of the as-is state and how to get to the desired to-be.
* Reporting and analysis of cultural data set to inform leaders of recommended solutions in line with the cultural strategy.
* Creating presentations of analysis, findings and progress to senior leaders on a regular basis.
* Attend the relevant triage forums to shape the direction and solutions for our business with an LCC mindset.
* Attend HR Partner Workshops & People Strategy Sessions on a weekly basis to share updates, challenge direction & represent the Leadership, Culture and Communications team
* Play a key shaping role to the organisational development & change plan aligned to periodical strategy reviews
* Colleague Experience; defining, planning and documenting an organisation-wide approach to improve colleague experience, such that it helps meet business goals.
* Change Management; effectively identifies, manages, initiates and influences change. Influences cultural and behavioural changes across the organisation.
* Commercial acumen; a clear understanding of the correlation between the commerciality of the organisation and the engagement of its employees.
* Customer Focus
* Positive Disruption
* Change leadership
* Adaptability and agility
* Experience in a senior HR or people focussed role, with a specialism in people development, employee engagement, or organisation effectiveness.
* Extensive experience in improving the effectiveness of line managers
* Experience in managing and influencing senior stakeholders
* Experience in drawing insights and making impactful recommendations
Centrica Plc is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
If you see a vacancy on Ethnic Jobsite requesting bank account details please email email@example.com