Base Location: Montrose / Seagreen Offshore Wind Farm
Salary: £Competitive + performance-related bonus + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time
What is the Role?
Based on offshore vessels and working on a shift rotation, you’ll be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the Seagreen Offshore Wind Farm assets. In this role you will:
- co-ordinate with personnel working offshore during operational and maintenance activities to ensure the safe delivery of all planned and unplanned works
- ensure that the Wind Farm operates at all times within any Environmental, Health and Safety consent or obligation
- perform the duties of the Incident Controller in an emergency with the responsibility for the reporting and recording of all non-conformances
- coordinate the preparation/provision of SHE related documentation and liaise with the onshore control room and onshore members of the team
- conduct planning reviews that require collaboration with contractors on site
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we’re looking for you to have:
- an enthusiastic and motivated mindset, with the capacity to learn and develop oneself and others
- either a recognised trade background or relevant experience in windfarm operations
- demonstrable skills in planning and experience of working to production targets
- line management experience of technical staff and contractors
- the ability to work on an offshore vessel undertaking a shift pattern
SSE plc is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
If you see a vacancy on Ethnic Jobsite requesting bank account details please email firstname.lastname@example.org