Release Planning Analyst
Are you a self-starter looking to build a career in tech? Maybe you’re thinking about a complete career change or you may even be a recent graduate who is looking to build a great future in the wonderful world of technology. We have an amazing role that could help you do just that!
We’re looking for a passionate and customer centric individual who can build solid relationships with colleagues and peers, a natural flair for problem solving and analytics with an inquisitive nature to learn and grow their career. If this sounds like you, Centrica could the place for you to explore your potential. We have a range of opportunities and career pathways; you will be given all the support you need as well as the freedom to explore the world of Integration Planning. Working with various teams and colleagues such as Marketing and Finance you will look to understand the risks and impacts across our business and ensure they are communicated and mitigated, you will facilitate key activities and support the business to drive service improvements.
Covid-19 made us to pack up our belonging and work from home, what we have been able to demonstrate is how possible it really is to do amazing work from home, working flexibly has benefitted many colleagues and so when our offices re open hopefully later this year, we will continue to offer flexible working arrangements.
Package: We offer a competitive base salary, plus annual bonus, 25 days holiday, pension and private healthcare to all employees
Location: Staines with flexible/ working from home options (we only working from home at the moment)
So, what is integration planning?
Integration Planning is a centralised function within Release Planning, providing visibility and route to production for DTS (Digital Technology Services) change released into Centrica production environment. It brings together a consolidated view of all organisational priorities across Business and DTS. The team determine the interdependencies and manage potential conflicts to resolution with the partners.
Some of your daily activities will include:
* Ensure Integration Planning artefacts (Integration Planning Site/Delivery Runway/Activity Report/dependency views) are maintained as part of the Integration Planning SharePoint site to ensure effective planning discussions.
* Run ongoing formal and informal Integration Planning engagements to agree, coordinate and plan Routes To Production (RTP) for all change and BAU operational activities.
* Take planning input from key functional strategies across DTS in particular – Release Management; Code Management; Testing and Environments (Preproduction utilisation).
* Play a key part in tracking delivery progress to manage any Change Request/re-planning activities and feeding any lessons learnt back into planning.
To be great in this role you will need to demonstrate:
* Strong leadership
* Self starter & ability to progress multiple deliverables at any one time
* Excellent influencing and facilitation with the ability to effectively communicate at all management levels
* Strong stakeholder and relationship management focus
* Confident in challenging assumptions
* A strategic thinker, with the ability to handle diverse business and subject areas from a wide stakeholder base.
* Experience of IS systems, processes and change is highly desirable
* ITIL (Highly desirable)
Centrica Plc is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
If you see a vacancy on Ethnic Jobsite requesting bank account details please email email@example.com