Academy Site Manager
You will be responsible for providing quality support services at a single
L&D site, ensuring a safe, compliant and effective environment for all
internal, external customers and employees.
As the site responsible person, you are accountable for all HSE, property
and facility aspects across their designated learning site including budget
allocation and governance, and have additional responsibility for managing
resources and equipment and provide administration and training delivery
support as required, enabling the effective and efficient operation of the
What will you be up to;
* The point of contact with Facilities Management, overseeing
facilities-based projects, on demand repairs and upgrades taking place
within the site.
* Health, Safety & Environmental conformance as well as actively promoting
and role-modelling safety performance across all L&D activities.
* Responsible for effective and accurate budget spend, to include
governance and tracking/reporting requirements
* Lead administration and delivery staff in the provision of learning
programmes, ensuring high standards are maintained and improved wherever
* Manage the effective operation of all training appliances, equipment and
facilities within the site, proactively managing repair and replacement.
* Responsibility to ensure regular maintenance of all on site facilities
and equipment is conducted in accordance with HSE and Centrica requirements.
* Support Learner inductions, in particular the application of Health and
Safety procedures, and the provision of specialist learner sessions.
* Management and co-ordination of all equipment, materials and tools within
the site, ensuring stock-levels are maintained
* Support preparation and participate in external and internal audits as
* Effective operation of all IT software and systems.
* Responsibility for the safety and security of goods in/out.
* Identify any operational and regulatory risks, escalating as appropriate.
* Operate information systems to the required standard, maintaining
accurate and secure records
The successful candidate will have the following expereince and
* Working knowledge of external/internal training programmes offered by
* A full working knowledge of quality management systems and standards.
* Proven experience in managing high volume logistics.
* Experience in property and facilities management.
* Proven experience of effectively managing HSE process and practices.
* Proven experience in large scale facilities management, logistics,
co-ordination and resourcing, preferably in a technical / engineering
Centrica Plc is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
If you see a vacancy on Ethnic Jobsite requesting bank account details please email email@example.com