Treasury Analyst - Risk and Collateral
Responsibility for contingent capital operations including Letter of Credit
(LC) and Surety Bond issuances, amendments and queries for global business
Additionally supporting the financial market activity of the team, including
FX dealing and cash management as required.
* Lead on LC issuances for business units and corporate centre
* Review of LC wording
* Manage the settlement of commitment fees and LC fees
* Ensure global LC and surety bond database is updated and reconciled
* Manage the day to day LC bank relationships and appropriate usage of
* Manage the month end control processes
* Provide dealing cover for Senior treasury analyst
* Provide analytical support for Group Treasury Manager, Risk and
* Be familiar with, and work within Centrica Treasury’s control
framework and relevant policies
* We need someone who is highly numerate with strong excel skills and
willingness to develop further.
* Confident with IT specifically excellent excel knowledge
* Willingness and confident to develop a wide range of contacts within the
business units and banks
* To be confident enough to question current processes and improve where
* Ideally looking to study towards a professional Treasury qualification
(AMCT/MCT) or Accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Values & behaviours
* Happy with uncertainty and ability to deliver to tight deadlines, takes
decisive action and learns from mistakes.
* Curious and actively challenges the status quo to deliver better
* Brings energy to what they do and collaborates for the right result.
* Open mindset, hungry for new challenges to meet business needs and
Centrica Plc is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
If you see a vacancy on Ethnic Jobsite requesting bank account details please email email@example.com