Account Executives at Klaviyo are given a tremendous opportunity to have a huge impact on Klaviyo’s prospects, on Klaviyo’s trajectory and as a result, on themselves. At Klaviyo, AEs pride themselves on being product experts who focus on closing deals the right way -- with the right customers whom they set up for success. AEs at Klaviyo run the entire sales cycle -- from qualification to demo to driving the buying process to close -- with minimal air support, all while managing dozens of prospects at once. The best AEs are able to close over 70% of their opportunities, forecast their business with accuracy, and proactively manage and extract value from their territory long term.
How You’ll Make a Difference:
• Build Klaviyo’s client base
• Actively manage your pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
• Support the success of your peers
• Exhibit Klaviyo’s values of accountability and effort
• Provide guidance and support to new Account Executives
• Expand your skill set by participating in adjacent tasks over time
Who You Are:
• Previous sales experience, ideally within Saas/MarTech
• Excited, motivated, and inspired by exceeding goals
• Aren’t afraid to hear no and embrace failure as an opportunity to improve
• Continually seek improvement and are rigorous in your pursuit of it
• Are encouraging of your team
• Are thoughtful, engaging, and energetic
• Are adept at influencing and relationship building
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 40,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
If you see a vacancy on Ethnic Jobsite requesting bank account details please email firstname.lastname@example.org