Fiduciary Relationship Manager
Lloyds Banking Group
Islands Commercial Banking is a significant contributorto Lloyds Bank International and plays an important role within the Non RingFenced Bank, Lloyds Corporate Markets.
Our Jersey Commercial team provides a full range ofcommercial services to predominantly Jersey based Fiduciary Clients. Being oneof the world’s leading international financial centres, Jersey'ssuccess is built on a solid legal infrastructure, stability, reliability andmaking the most of its geographical position.
As our Relationship Manager you'll have the chance tomanage, develop and add value to an existing client portfolio within theIntermediary & Introducer sector, with a main focus on deposits. The bulkof the portfolio is booked and domiciled in Jersey but Inter Island travel (toGuernsey & Isle of Man) and UK travel may be required.
This role is ideal for a self-motivated, challenge-drivenindividual seeking to gain experience in the sector marketplace and fullycontribute to the success of the team. It is ideally suited if you're wishingto take the next step in relationship management & be involved in businessdevelopment, projects, change and delivery whilst retaining core clientrelationship management.
Given the importance of building a profile in theFiduciary community, you'll spend time attending local networking events alongsidehelping deliver the marketing campaign with the team. Senior colleagues withinthe division will look to support and guide this activity.
Please note: to be applicable you'll need to hold therelevant documentation to reside and work in Jersey.
* Manage adesignated and diverse portfolio of customer relationships on a day to daybasis. You'll build relationships to establish business leads, to findopportunities to generate business and income growth for the business
* Formulate,propose & execute plans for business development. Provide a wide range ofinformation and guidance to customers, resolving queries including those of amore complex/sensitive nature as well as complaint resolution
* Develop a strongworking relationship with Relationship Managers & Assistant RelationshipManagers Pan Island and other partners across Islands to deliver for ourclients
* Working closelywith Head of Islands (HOI) / Head of Financial Intermediaries (HOFI) to ensurebank policies, standards, process and procedures are adhered to
* Ensurecompliance with Bank credit, pricing and regulatory policies recommendingaction where necessary in order to limit risk
* Monitorindustry, market, customer and regulatory trends. Identify, review and whereappropriate implement improvements to processes / procedures / ways of workingto contribute to business efficiency goals and/or to improve the customerexperience
* Planning and prioritising
* Excellentcommunication, both written and oral
* Attention todetail, ability to maintain high levels of accuracy
* Right first timeattitude
This will be a very rewarding role which providesconsiderable opportunity for personal development. You'll build a deep andbroad skill base and build a strong CV that will position you for future careersuccess within an environment of coaching and support.
What do you get in return?
* Competitive basesalary: £43,029 - £50,200
* DiscretionaryPerformance Share Award
* Generous pensioncontribution
* A flex benefitscash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle (4% on top of your basic salary)
* Private healthcover
* Access to shareschemes
* 28 days holidayplus bank holidays
Apply today, Together we make it possible.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose;to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on makinga difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have akey role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst thescale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn,grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and arecommitted to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customersand communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusiveworkplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
If you see a vacancy on Ethnic Jobsite requesting bank account details please email firstname.lastname@example.org