Recruitment Talent Sourcer
England - Cambridge
Illumina, based at Granta Park, just south of Cambridge with some 650 employees has had some incredible growth over the last 10 years, and has recently moved into purpose-built offices, housing a wide range of people, from scientists to legal, finance to sales and of course HR
We are now looking to hire a recruitment talent sourcer for a period of 13 weeks, to join our busy Talent Acquisition team to support our permanent hiring, by helping to identify potential candidates in a credible and professional manner, and to build creative strategies around sourcing and attracting the best talent in a competitive market.
Key duties will include:
· Working closely with the Talent Acquisition Partners to understand the technical or commercial requirements
· In a proactive approach, you will identify candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques ( eg Boolean, social media, board sourcing….)
· Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks, and attend networking events to increase brand awareness of the company
· Craft and send recruiting emails
· Maintain candidate databases using our applicant tracking system and various media platforms
· Project work as and when required
We are a highly collaborative team, if you enjoy a varied workload, can juggle several projects at once and have some knowledge of either HR or sales then we’d like to speak with you.
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
If you see a vacancy on Ethnic Jobsite requesting bank account details please email email@example.com