£39,000 - £52,000 DoE
Location - Fareham, Hampshire: Salisbury, Wiltshire, RAF Wyton Cambridgeshire
Our team leaders provide a balance of technical and professional leadership skills for their teams, ensuring that capability is developed to meet current and future demands whilst delivering day to day work in a challenging environment.
You could be a key part in shaping the future of some of our key technical areas.
As well as a background relevant to the area you will have:
- An ability to quickly develop good working relationships with a variety of people
- Good networking skills
- Tact and diplomacy in dealing with a wide range of issues/challenges whtin your team and beyond
- You'll demonstrate persistence to see things through to a conclusion
- Real passion for developing capability and people
- The aptitude to lead through change
- Able to communicate coherently and sensitively, explaining complex issues in a way that is easy to understand
- You'll have strong Emotional intelligence skills, and be able to understand your own and others reactions, motivations etc.
- Able to handle conflicting priorities successfully delivering to changing requirements
- Able to successfully handle multiple tasks at a time
- The ability to work with colleagues to achieve a common goal
We have a number of Team Leader roles available across various locations and technical areas.
We'll provide a great range of benefits including;
• Flexible working
• Maternity, adoption or shared parental leave of up to 26 weeks full pay followed by 13 weeks statutory pay and a further 13 weeks unpaid, and paternity leave of 2 weeks full pay
• Chartership and accreditation support
• Generous annual leave
• A competitive salary
• Excellent learning and development
• Onsite gyms and restaurants
• Staff discounts for high street and online shopping, restaurants and days out.
These roles are only open to UK Nationals who do not hold a second nationality. All successful candidates will be required to obtain full UK Security Clearance. In addition some roles will require Developed Vetting or higher clearances.
More information about Dstl is available https://www.civil-service-careers.gov.uk/departments/working-for-the-defence-science-and-technology-laboratory/
To apply go to Civil Service Jobs, https://www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/index.cgi search for vacancy 1622426.
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
If you see a vacancy on Ethnic Jobsite requesting bank account details please email email@example.com